Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:8.11今日黄金走势分析,现货黄金最新操作建议

[Copy Link]
221 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

昨晚公布的CPI数据表现如市场所料降温,这可能会导致美联储后续的加息力度减慢,黄金价格也是一度冲到了1800大关上方,不过后续未能成功企稳,所以表明上方的压力还是比较强大。接下来市场会开始逐步把焦点放在下个月的利率决议当中,这会对金价的后续走势会起到至关重要的影响。

指南金师现货黄金参考新闻:众议院准备审批拜登和民主党立法者推动的《通胀减除法案》。法案有望在未来十年削减联邦预算赤字3000亿美元。然而经济学家表示,该措施短期内对通胀的影响微乎其微。共和党人将把持续高通胀作为今年秋季中期选举的首要竞选议题。民意调查显示,高通胀导致拜登支持率急剧下降。

Focus on spot gold market today:

United States7monthPPIAnnual rate;

As of8month6Number of initial claims for unemployment benefits in the current week.

指南金师提别提醒:日内还有比较重要的通胀数据PPI公布,虽然昨晚的CPI公布后确实有所降温,但整体仍处于一个较高的环境,所以接下来今晚的数据表现依然有参考价值。此外,初请的情况也值得结合关注,因为可以反映劳动力市场的状况。

Technical analysis of gold:

Gold reached a slight high yesterday and then closed flat, with a daily yield of slightly higherKLine, highest probe1807dollar|Ounces, the integer level has reached, with a slight decline in the end of the day and still closing at1794Nearby, previous high point. The daily line is currently entering a stage of being bullish to cautious. After releasing space through continuous rebounds, there is gradually resistance to suppress upward, and currently there is still a competition between rebounds and trend reversals. On the two trading days of this week, it was characterized by a seesaw oscillation, with a weak outlook and a fluctuation above the upward trend line. Insufficient spatial continuity and twists and turns. On a weekly basis, this week is the fourth week of rebound, with clear signs of weakness in strength. The weekly line may be accompanied by a double step back to confirm support. The common method of sawing and washing in volatile market conditions.4The hourly chart temporarily maintains stability and operates within the ascending channel, with repeated twists and turns, but the attached figureMACDUnable to reach new heights, causing the short-term rhythm to start sawing. At present, Bollinger Road has also started to close. Combining with yesterday's approach, although there has been a slight increase, sustainability is a problem, not unilateral, but rather presented in a fluctuating form for a longer period of time. It is difficult to achieve a one-sided market and space that is determined by the combination of space and form. The uncertainty of the long and short positions of the US dollar also makes it more difficult to determine the short-term range of gold. Perhaps it will be accompanied by a sawing and vibrating dish washing for a long time. In summary, the guidelines for today's gold operation are as follows: the gold teacher suggests focusing on rebounding from high altitude, with a short term focus on the upper part of the bullish market1802-1807Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1780-1775Frontline support.

Empty order strategy:

Gold rebound:1797-1800Short selling in batches nearby, stop loss5Points, target1790-1780Nearby, break down and take a look1775-1770First line (recommended for reference only!)

Multiple order strategy:

Gold Callback:1783-1778Batch long nearby, stop loss5Points, target1790-1793Nearby, break down and take a look1798-1803First line (recommended for reference only!)

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:zns83721 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list