Post a new post
Open the left side

Xiao Yizhou:8.10Analysis of the latest price trend of gold, crude oil, and silver, and afternoon operation strategy...

[Copy Link]
166 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The market is ruthless. If you have no understanding of the market and do not know the most basic analytical knowledge and skills, you blindly enter the market. For this type of investor, I am both distressed and angry. This type of investor is like going to war without wearing armor, and the consequences are unimaginable. It not only hurts your body, heart, and money. For Xiao Yizhou, although he often stays up late until the early morning4Dian is still analyzing and discussing with the client this morning6Pointing and planning the revenue situation, data analysis and drawing are a very complex and tedious task. However, every time the accuracy of repeated confirmation and careful review brings benefits to customers, that sense of satisfaction is completely replaced by boring data. Every time the customer's praise and heartfelt gratitude are the greatest spiritual comfort for me, and it is also the source of Xiao Yizhou's countless sleepless nights and sleepless nights in the future. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

Here are the latest updates from Xiao Yizhou during the daygoldcrude oilTrend analysis and specific operational strategies:

Gold trend analysis:

今日亚盘初金价在55日均线附近徘徊,目前交投于1792.65附近,虽然隔夜金价冲高1800关口后受阻,但目前金价上涨态势完好,金价短线仍偏向多头。一方面,地缘局势仍在不断吸引避险买盘支撑金价,美元和美债收益率下降,也利好黄金后市。市场普遍关注晚间出炉的美国7monthCPI数据,尽管数据料显示美国通胀仍处于数十年高位,有望给美联储进一步加息提供支撑,这可能会在盘中短线会打压金价走势。

技术面看,黄金日线呈下降趋势运行,目前在低位出现了反弹,目前正处于长期下降趋势线附近,中期走势看趋势线的压制情况;小时图昨日刷新了前高,目前回测趋势线确认中,短期需要关注1785一线的支撑。操作建议,黄金回测1785Stop loss1779, Objective1800,

Analysis of crude oil trend:

今日亚盘初美油交投于90.30dollar/桶附近,油价昨日反弹受阻,盘中走势拉锯,因对经济放缓可能削减需求的担忧与经由乌克兰的俄罗斯至欧洲Druzhba的输油管道暂停部分石油出口的消息共同影响市场,此外,俄乌冲突紧张局势升级以及伊核谈判等待最终决定,也加剧了油价在90关口拉锯。日内关注晚间EIA数据。今日重点关注EIA数据,美国7monthCPIdata23:00美联储埃文斯就美国经济和货币政策进行讨论。

技术面看,原油日线图下降趋势运行,目前目前仍然维持完美的下降通道,预计中期继续下行的概率较大;小时图止跌低位震荡,目前需要关注89.4一线的得失,短期以89.4为分水岭操作。操作建议,原油在89.4Long, stop loss88.7, Objective91.5,

Analysis of silver trend:

现货白银日线收取下影十字星,价格上方试探21承压,布林中轨承压重心还在下移,白银有补涨的趋势,但是势能依然不强,行情运行于顶底转换的承压位附近,整体势能空头结构保持完整,日内重点关注多头的延续。4小时技术面上看,价格交投5/10日均线附近,短线价格趋向震荡盘整形态,价格早盘反弹势能不强,短线市场情绪相对谨慎,关注附图MACD势能的变化,短线交易白银不过分看涨,白盘价格回撤关注20.25一线的支撑,上方短期关注21一线承压。交易上萧毅舟建议价格回撤20.45附近参与多单。

Xiao Yizhou's Case Sharing:

Ms. Fang from Shanghai used to have a list with other mentors,5In less than a week, Wanmei Gold had completely lost money, and Ms. Fang, who was afraid of repeating the same mistakes, observed the strategies of Xiao Yizhou's daily articles and added Xiao Yizhou to the experience group. After careful examination, she finally made up her mind to join the gold5000The US dollar experience warehouse joined Xiao Yizhou's real market camp and seized the opportunity. After the major market during the Non Agricultural Week, the funds nearly doubled in a week2After Non Agricultural Week, the market has become more clear and I have become a loyal fan to this day. Life is like this. Novice is afraid of excessive fluctuations in the market, and veteran is afraid of fluctuations in the market. There are no two identical leaves in the world, but there are identical profits, identical operations, and some people do the same points in different directions, so the results must be completely different. It is not so much the market and the market that afflict you as it is their lack of experience. Don't lose heart. No one is always unlucky, Don't be discouraged, no one has been smooth sailing, experienced a bull market, experienced a bear market, accepted a sharp drop, crossed a sharp rise, nothing can make you stronger than this. Being strong requires accumulation, and profits are also the same. You won't always lose money, and others won't always be profitable. What you need to understand is how to survive in this market! If you are willing to come, I will help you! Xiao Yizhou Technical Team Guidance Official WeChatxyz52398。

As an analyst, I define my own responsibility as helping investors provide risk control strategies. I dare not guarantee that you will make a profit on every order, but I will help you control risks. If you think you have avoided everything I mentioned in this article, and you still cannot establish a foothold in this market and find yourself, then I think this is probably a joke from heaven. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list