Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.21下周黄金走势分析,1830只要不破就看多!

[Copy Link]
223 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMarket trend analysis:

黄金技术面分析:黄金周四调整后单边上涨,结构上是下跌结束后的反弹走势,有小双底结构的支撑,形态上底部构建盘整后大阳拉升突破。技术上均线支撑K线稳步抬升,并且有继续加速上涨的可能,黄金自承压1900大关单边下行走低,目前最低下探1785低位后迎来反弹回升,现在已经连破1830—1840Pass to1850大关附近,整体反弹势头比较有力,多头开始技术性修复阶段。毕竟日、周期局势早已处于超卖运行,大幅下跌期间没有进行过反弹修复,现在日线低位锤子线在底,已经呈现反弹信号,就看是反弹还是反转了。重点关注1850大关压力,若是能够突破企稳那么反弹势头还将延续,就真的有望行情反转了,至少现在反弹力度毕竟可观。

四小时方面也是三连阳拉升,从而打开布林上轨空间,多头短期回归强势,只要守住1830那么上方空间将被打开,多头也会延续性反弹。不过周线四连阴下跌已经奠定了空头局势,多头反弹可能也不会很顺畅,重点关注1850大关压力,重点关注1850大关压力,若是能够突破企稳那么反弹势头就有望成反转了,至少现在反弹力度还是可以,MA5均线也开始勾头向上运行,代表多头已经有所好转开始逆势翻涨了,MACD红柱能放量状态,多头短期回归强势。关于下周黄金怎么走,1830成了关键点位!下周只要守住1830位置,那么看多头延续,预期亚欧盘会依托1835支撑去破1850,操作上尽量顺势而为,下周有望测试1860附近压力。下方可在回撤1830附近多,上方关注1850Resistance, pay attention below1830支撑,具体操作策略指南金师会在盘中提示,及时关注。

Reference for Golden Operation Strategy:

Empty order strategy:

Gold rebound1848-1852Short selling in batches nearby, stop loss5Points, target1838Nearby, break down and take a look1830frontline

Multiple order strategy:

Gold Callback1825-1835Batch long nearby, stop loss5Points, target1848Nearby, break down and take a look1856frontline

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list