Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.20黄金多头继续发力!金价逼近1850Key resistance

[Copy Link]
305 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  5.20goldMarket trend analysis:

回顾行情之所以出现短暂回弹后反倒回落,主要原因可能有两点:一是周一晚间的回弹一定程度上透支了美元下跌带来的回升空间,但是相对于美元下跌力度,黄金目前的回升力度还是不够的;二是美联储主席鲍威尔等官员继续强化激进加息预期,打压黄金回升势头,但该消息在后半夜公布,公布前黄金已经表现得很窝囊,所以影响其实还是有限的。那么回归到行情技术结构本身,目前两阴夹一阳的K线形态也属实很难再做进一步的方向判断,且目前黄金走势也脱离了美元走势节奏,所以更加增加短线行情的不确定风险。

跌幅大于上一波跌幅,属于安全区域,从2070depreciate to1900,跌幅用了170美金,而这次从2000美元下跌,进入1800,就是安全区域了。价格的波动,总要围绕一个轴来运行,而100日均线,就是这个轴,价格偏离100日均线较远要回归,而在前期跌破100日均线之后,偏离的幅度,已经和前期偏离的幅度相当,这也就意味着进入了一个相对安全期。下跌的时间,上一波跌幅,走了22-3天,而这一波到1800一线,也是这个天数,加上市场在下跌中,不断的让很多人放大看跌的空间,反而就容易见底了。而当前来说,较大幅度的发力,肯定能遏制底部的出现。

黄金方面昨日终迎来强力反弹,日线一举突破短期5Rihe10日均线,这样来说,后面测试的位置,就是100日均线位置了,在1868Near.

Suggestions for Gold Operations:

今日黄金重点关注1850大关压力,若是能够突破企稳那么反弹势头就有望成反转了,至少现在反弹力度还是可以,MA5均线也开始勾头向上运行。四小时方面,三连阳拉升从而打开布林上轨空间,MACD红柱能放量状态,多头短期回归强势。今日只要守住1830位置,那么看多头延续,预期亚欧盘会依托1840支撑去破1850,操作上尽量顺势而为,今日有望测试1860Nearby pressure.

Golden Strategy One:1850Near empty, stop loss1856, Objective1835-1840

Golden Strategy 2:1835Nearby, stop loss1828, Objective1845-1848

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list