Post a new post
Open the left side

李钜财:黄金白银TD 开盘会涨吗?黄金趋势走势预测

[Copy Link]
319 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  目前对goldcrude oilforeign exchangeFriends who invest, are interested in, have just entered the gold market, have suffered severe capital shrinkage, and have poor returns can find-到我。你可以添加李钜财,我会根据你的进场点位、资金大小、给你进行合理的解-Warehouse plan. Because I didn't know your position was-套的点位在哪里,无法给出相应的策略,建议带上你的单仓位找到李钜财老师,我定尽力为你解决问题。现在有一个机会摆在你面前,你可以选择继续观望,但你的投资生涯依然不会有任何改变,一念非凡还是一念人间,选择在你。选择正确的指导,李钜财帮你建立自己的投资思路,使你能长远走下去的最好方法,共创辉煌。
  李钜财:黄金白银TD 开盘会涨吗?黄金趋势走势预测838 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1603054
Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will use the group's current price orders to enter the market for everyone!! Everyone mainly focuses on their private real-time layout, and I don't have any reserved guidance!!! Because the big market needs to be grasped in a timely manner, if not grasped, it may result in a loss order! I believe everyone has experienced this!!! I solemnly promise to add it to my friend. If you want me to shout for orders, you can also tell you the correct order making techniques and mentality, as well as various methods for locking orders. This is the key to turning losses into profits!
  李钜财:黄金白银TD 开盘会涨吗?黄金趋势走势预测293 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1603054李钜财:黄金白银TD 开盘会涨吗?黄金趋势走势预测175 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1603054李钜财:黄金白银TD 开盘会涨吗?黄金趋势走势预测139 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1603054李钜财:黄金白银TD 开盘会涨吗?黄金趋势走势预测545 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1603054
  现货黄金欧盘小幅震荡,日内5六美金的震荡,煎熬,笔者1771空单依然在未破1775之前依然坚持持有。暴跌之后,很多交易者看到一波反弹很凶猛,而且今天的走势表现得是有点抗跌,很可能就直接转多了,but,笔者需要提醒的是,在没有破位之前转向,很可能给你干到了天花板上,到时候更加郁闷。

所以,当前点位1771附近,持空单的朋友,个人建议未突破1775前先持有;空仓的朋友关注1775的破位情况,不破继续空;持多的朋友,建议带上止损也可以搏一搏,但笔者更多的建议是见好就收。

从盘面上看,金价4hourK线仍然受中轨管制,介于均线MA60压制和MA100支撑之间,实际上并没有明确的方向。周线级别,K线遇阻1790,顶部在降低,震荡下行。笔者昨日曾强调过,守住1790,结构上就构成了头肩顶形态,放空形态,当前盘中虽有反弹,但形态仍未被破坏。所以,笔者的建议是,美盘盘中仍然是逢高布局空单。重点关注1775,不破直接空。万一突破了,也没关系,1784附近再空,已1790为防守。
  李钜财:黄金白银TD 开盘会涨吗?黄金趋势走势预测343 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1603054
  具体交易策略:尾盘1775下继续空,止损1775, look at the goal1760frontline.

免责申明:以上纯属个人投资分享,并不构成实际入场点位,盈亏自负。

Group welfare:

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening).

④ New employee guidance benefits: daily current price list benefits for Pengyouquan, free beginner guidance course explanation, and explanation τ Operational strategy, tips for spot gold trading, and a profit layout plan for the middle line!

The market is constantly changing every day, and we have a strong analysis team who makes every order through thoughtful judgment, ensuring that every order can be profitable and out of the market! The operation of two to three orders every day does not require overnight wealth, only the safety of falling into the bag! The profit is very high, I take nine points alone, one point depends on luck, and eight points depends on strength! A day or two is luck, what about a week? How about two weeks? Whether it's internal or group posting strategies, or major financial websites, team teachers are all bidding for orders at current prices! Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trend push, real-time current price call out Every entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and free for group experience and inspection!

如果你认可本文讲述欢迎添加考察实力,最新实时策略一直在朋友圈公开,拒绝马后炮,欢迎大家用时间来证明钜财的实力,当你认可老师实力就跟着操作,觉得我帮不了你或者你有疑问你就再继续考察,也不收额外取费用,又不浪费各自的时间。祝大家操作顺利,所向披靡!

李钜财指导威信:《sc11399   QQ:706967673》 欢迎前来交流探讨!

The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and powerful theories.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list