Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui3.25Can gold still rise? Analysis and Operation Suggestions for Futures Gold and Silver Market

[Copy Link]
591 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary: Why Investgoldsilvercrude oilAlways losing money? Is gold bullish or bearish in the future? Will gold continue to rise in the future? Where will gold rise? Will gold still fall at the opening? Where will gold fall today? How to operate the rise and fall of gold? goldXAUUSDOperational strategy, crude oilXTIUSDMarket trend analysis; What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold? How to learn how to stir fry gold?How to avoid risks and reduce losses in spot gold trading? How to grasp the correct entry time for spot gold investment? What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?Gold and SilverTDHow to operate gold and silver? How to layout the gold and silver medium and long term lines? Gold and SilverTDWill it continue to rise? Gold and SilverTD还会跌吗?周金瑞告知新手投资黄金白银TDWhat about losses? Gold and SilverTDWhat do you think when you're free? Gold and SilverTDHow to operate the short line? Gold and SilverTDWhere is the support resistance? What is the impact of the US Index on gold and silver? Gold and SilverTD短线行情走势分析及操作建议?国际黄金白银周金瑞在线解读?黄金白银TDHow to analyze the future trend? Novice investing in gold and silverTDWhat should I pay attention to? Investing in gold and silverTDHow to quickly recover losses? News Faced with Gold and SilverTDWhat is the impact? Gold and SilverTDHow to make a single operation? goldTDsilverTDHow to operate the short line? How to operate London Gold? Domestic gold and silverTDAnalysis of the latest operational recommendations and trends.

In an investment career, everyone may fall into confusion at times. Since you are fortunate enough to understand the charm of investment, don't give up easily, even if you only try at the minimum cost. The person who gains often perseveres until the end. Rich people's thinking: using others' abilities to make money for oneself; Poor people's thinking: only thinking about earning money based on their own abilities. Now there is an opportunity before you to choose to continue watching, but your life will still remain unchanged. I am Zhou Jinrui, whether it's extraordinary or earthly, choosing between you.

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:wjt5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Wednesday(3month24日)现货黄金小幅上涨,拜的3万亿美元刺激案可能对黄金构成支撑。另外国j局势趋于紧张、欧洲疫情担忧持续、巴西肺炎死亡病例激增、美债收益率回落,也给金价提供支撑;美元触及两周高位盖过了美债收益率下跌的影响。另外达拉斯联储主席卡普兰预计2022年将加息,利空金价。黄金投资者对美联储主席鲍威尔和美财长耶伦在国会作证的证词反应不大。鲍威尔表示,随着疫情的缓解和美国人重新出门消费,今年物价水平料将上涨,但他淡化了对于通胀可能过高的担忧。短线金价或遇阻回落,不过也需要提防震荡筑底的可能性。更多解套、投资、操作策略关注公众号“周金瑞”获取实时指导。

技术面:日线收阳线。目前5Japan and Japan10日均线走平,中期线向下运行,MACDRun up,KDJ粘向下运行,指标无明显方向。黄金日线盘中回落震荡,还是在区间内波动没有走出方向,本周重点关注是突破站稳趋势线压力,还是这里再次受阻下跌探底了,日线一旦再次向上突破新高就很有可能打开上方空间,开启一波上涨趋势,目标重返1800附近及上方,若再次探底就看1700-1676支撑,这里不跌破就会筑底成功会有大幅回升。今天日内关注1718and1723支撑,不跌破1718前回调企稳可以低多,上方关注1742-1740压力,反弹受阻还可以做空,一旦确认突破1718-1742区间,就可以顺势跟进一波趋势,区间内波动选择高空低多。

4小时图上看,金价回落震荡,目前短期均线EMA5andEMA10均线死叉向下,MACDRun down,KDJ向下运行,指标看跌。4小时小幅回落但还是在区间内震荡,震荡空间逐步缩小,明显在蓄势酝酿一波突破,耐心等待1718-1742突破即可,稳健的等待突破后顺势跟进一波趋势,激进的突破前还是可以在区间内高抛低吸,日内重点关注1720关口多空争夺。上方关注1735-1738/42region.综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议反弹做空为主,回调做多为辅,上方重点关注1750-1755Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1700-1705Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues. This is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guiding WeChat:wjt5857

GoldTDTrend analysis

GoldTD:黄金日线昨日收取一根带上影线的实体小阳柱后,昨晚开盘行情直接下破,日线布林带还在向下收口发展,MACD金叉递减放量;4小时线上布林带走平发展,MACD死叉形成并开始放量,下方支撑在360附近;小时线布林带还有继续下跌趋势,MACD死叉递增放量;黄金今日是反弹做空的趋势,今日行情操作建议:回调至360Multiple nearby players intervene and defend3Points, see365-367;反弹至369Intervention of nearby empty players, defense3Points, see364-362。

SilverTDTrend analysis

SilverTD:白银日线昨日收取一根带下影线的十字星后,昨晚开盘,白银波动不大,但是突然开始大跌,下半夜再次开始下跌,最低跌至5160,日线上今日行情还有继续下跌趋势;4Hourly Line Bollinger Bands andMACD指标均指向利空,行情还有继续下跌趋势,下方强支撑目前还看不到;小时线下方强支撑在5040附近;综合而言,今日白银以反弹做空为主,今日行情分析建议:反弹至5300Intervention of nearby empty players, defense40Points, see5160-5140; Callback to5040Multiple nearby players intervene and defend40Points, see5200-5230。 At present, friends who have nested orders in their positions are unable to provide corresponding unwinding strategies due to the author Zhou Jinrui's lack of knowledge about the location of your nested orders and the specific situation of your positions. Friends who need to unwind can use a single linewjt5857obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Analysis of crude oil news: Wednesday(3month24day),国际油价上涨近1%,因投资者在油价上日大跌后逢低买入,但欧洲疫情封锁且美国原油库存增加均抑制风险偏好,仍存在供应过剩担忧。另外,API原油库存意外增加也压制了油价。美布两油周二均触及2月初以来的最低水平,目前较本月稍早的近期高点已经下跌逾14%。而布伦特和美原油futures近月合约已经转为正价差,即远期升水,这意味着即期原油需求下降。 行业消息人士援引美国石油协会(API)的数据称,截至3month19日当周,原油库存跳增290万桶,分析师预估为减少约30万桶。这也加大了油市的压力。此外,国际局势趋于紧张,也令原油多头有所顾忌。

原油技术面:原油周线三连阴,价格跌破MA10Moving average support59.8First line, transforming into today's resistance and pressure point. On the daily line, the Bollinger band opens up, and the support of each moving average extends downwards. Real time oil prices fall below the lower track of the Bollinger band, which means that the short-term decline may be difficult to reverse. After repairing the indicators, defend yourself60关口水平延续看空。高点62.5Resistance has been confirmed to be effective and has also broken through last week's low point downwards58.0On the front line, the scale of the oil price correction market has further expanded, and we can focus on it below54.8USD level (Fibonacci38.2%Seeking support horizontally.4小时盘面上油价经过暴跌,目前已经连续3Pay special attention to the repair indicators of continuous yang above the short line60.8位置,若不能有效上破,趋势还是空头。指标上MACDThe green energy column weakens,KDJRandom indicators of three-line bonding brewing upward divergence,RSI指标向上勾头,短线不排除还有反弹空间。综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以高空为主,低多为辅。上方短期重点关注62.0-62.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below58.0-58.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(wjt5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

本文由周金瑞供稿,本人解读世界经济要闻,剖析全球投资大趋势,对原油、黄金、白银、等大宗商品等有深入的研究,由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list