Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Lianying:11.29黄金原油下周一行情走势分析及多空操作建议

[Copy Link]
242 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see my article, Lianying can understand that you are looking for a teacher who can lead you to make stable profits. In complex market emergencies and institutional crashes, we cannot predict, but what we can do is to strictly implement stop loss measures when placing orders and maintain a calm attitude. With Teacher Li in place, you will not feel lucky to take orders and will not be lost when you cannot judge the market situation. A sudden change in the market is not scary. What's scary is that you can't react quickly, just wait, and even make wrong judgments. In the end, you miss the best opportunity to recover losses, even leading to further losses and missing opportunities to profit from the trend. Time is like flowing water, fleeting. Seize the moment and do not be overwhelmed by fear and surprise. Unwrapping orders requires patience, and it is even more important to have an exclusive solution that suits your needs. All the solutions you need are available with Teacher Li! Don't sit idly by! No matter how powerful Zhuge is, he still needs Liu Bei's search. Winning together only requires good cooperation and trust, as well as a willingness not to accept defeat. It's just that simple. If a friend is hesitant to take action on their own due to lack of confidence in the market, Teacher Li is your best guide! I, Li Lianying, will always be there, but if you don't even reach out, how can I help you? (Free group experience, provided daily)3-5Single)

=====goods in stockgoldMarket trend analysis=====

本周,现货黄金破位下跌,并失守1800美元重要关口支撑,创下7month7Recently, it has reached a new low1774美元,终盘收低4.45%to1787.50dollar/盎司,也创下9month25日以来当周以来最大周阴线。感恩节假期造成的流动性稀疏,放大了市场波动空间。市场对白宫平稳过渡的乐观情绪日益增强,疫苗研发总体上维持向好前景,推动道琼斯指数历史性地升破30000点大关,纳斯达克指数也刷新纪录高位,令金价进一步承压。不过阿斯利康疫苗有效性受到质疑,美联储暗示强化QE,美国初请失业金人数持续回升,令美元走软,限制了贵金属空头杀跌的力度。分析师表示:“由于对疫苗发展感到乐观,我们见到冒险意愿改善,这对于黄金而言是阻力,但由于美元继续走弱,金价仍会有些支撑。”

黄金技术面来看,黄金一小时k线直接破位1800支撑位,趋势空头是不用怀疑的,布林带轨道明显向下倾斜,开口更是直接垂直向下,同时k线直接是自由落,目前维持低位下跌状态,下方支撑方面关注1小时布林带下轨1772美元附近,重点关注1770美元关口位置,跌破将打开下行空间;上方阻力方面,关注1Hourly Bollinger Belt Mid Track1800美元附近,其次1Hour Bollinger Belt on Track1798美元附近。目前国际黄金围绕1小时布林带下跌运行。综合来看,下周一短线操作思路上李联赢建议以反弹做空为主,回调低多为辅,上方短期重点关注1795-1800Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1765-1770Frontline support. The market is constantly changing, and the entry points are for reference only. If there is a break, you can also consult Li Lianying to learn about the latest market situation. For specific order making strategies, the entry points can be found on Li Lianying's WeChat account:yy57564Based on actual offer guidance!

=====internationalcrude oilMarket trend analysis=====

国际油价本周劲升约7%,周线四连阳,刷新3月初以来高位。疫苗前景总体向好,激发对于石油需求迅速回升的希望,美国原油库存意外减少,美国政府开启有序交接,OPEC+料将讨论推迟增产计划,强化了该预期。消息人士表示,尽管油价上涨,但石油输出国组织(OPEC)和包括俄罗斯在内的盟国仍倾向于推迟明年的石油增产计划,以在第二波新冠疫情和利比亚产量上升期间支撑市场。利比亚不受减产计划约束,自9月初以来产量已增加逾11010000 barrels/日。巴克莱继续维持其“高于普遍预估”的2021年油价预测不变,预测ICE布伦特原油均价为每桶53美元,依据是石油输出国组织(OPEC)及其盟友的减产,以及新冠疫苗的问世可能提高明年下半年的石油需求。

原油技术面来看,从日线结构来看,主趋势看多不变,破位后的加速阶段。不过1小时图经过连续的放量之后,开始出现局部浪形的三重高。如果把这波上涨当作一个浪形上涨的话,目前处于该浪形上涨的局部尾端,通常出现三重之后,小周期显示多头量能稍有放缓,会伴随一定的回踩修正再重新蓄势上涨。目前处于这种局部慢涨逼空,回踩不到位,每冲出一个新高位就伴随长时间整理修正,原油昨日延续走高,开盘即慢涨逼空,以时间换空间的整理蓄势,美盘时段再进一步的发力冲高至46.20高位,日图连阳突破前高点43.73后的放量延续。综合来看,下周一短线操作思路上李联赢建议以回调低多为主,反弹做空为辅,上方短期重点关注46.5-47Frontline resistance, short-term focus below43.5-44Frontline support.

套单后的经验之谈与君共勉!

1、镇定面对;当单子被套,很多朋友都还在坚信自己没有被套,这是一种市场自我催眠。潜意识里总在提示自己,还会回来的。当给了保本的机会时,又会催眠自己这是开始赚钱的信号,实际却是深套前的最后一次机会和预警!要学会冷静认清现实,和面对行情!

2、理性思考;冷静下来后,应该快速认清市场,结合盘面来分析接下来会出现的各种未知情况,结合套单的压力位跟支撑位,以及自身仓位,进场点位!做好最坏的打算设好止盈止损。(如果自己不能把握好,可以去请教分析师)

3、顺势解套;操作最危险的就是逆势而为!从理性的分析后找准大趋势,根据自身的仓位来解!仓位不够做好最坏打算。仓位足够那么逆势等待,顺势加仓!将盈利的单子逐步获利出局,降低仓位风险!当整体处于保本或微利时,单子就解出来了!

4、反思总结;做投资最重要的是经验的总结,不在同一个地方摔倒,不在同一个地方错失机会!大行情面前做单习惯尤其重要,不重仓,不扛单,不贪心!严格止损止盈!同时投资要有计划,不可像du博一般!

Real time benefits within the group: yy57564

1Daily updates: trend analysis, order making reminders, and timing of position building

2Featured columns: troubleshooting, solving problems, and real-time analysis of trends

3Welfare delivery: Real time call out for daily current prices and real-time analysis of entry reasons

4New Fan Welfare: Trading War Law "Bollinger Belt War Law",Teach you how to make good investments

Every time we enter the market, we have sufficient profits. Moreover, we have provided illustrations to our solid customer base when providing strategies, making it clear at a glance why we enter the market, why this is the opening point, and where our expected goals are! Enter without hesitation, hold positions with confidence, and exit without hesitation! Victory will not come casually, but prepared transactions can be seen from the strategy before entering the market to determine the chances of victory!

If you are currently struggling with losses, or if there are so many strategies to follow, you can choose to observe the operations within our group and present real-time, open, and fair current price calls through communication within the group. There are investment friends from all over the world in the group who can learn and communicate with each other, so that you can better learn. (Unconditionally enter the group) May I exist today, and your trading will not be lost! If you are disappointed with the market I show you hope!

If you don't have a good operation plan, you can consult me to apply for the current price order group. The current price order group is all free, with an accuracy rate of more than 90%. Real time market push within the group (Asian, European, American, and European markets) and (I personally) summary of current price order transactions are welcome for everyone to review: Profit has been made (entry is reasonable, well founded, public and open, can be reviewed)

This article is written by Li Lianyingyy57564As a contributor, I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Li Lianying provides online solutions, loss recovery, and one-on-one real-time guidance. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list