Post a new post
Open the left side

贵州中進大宗商品交易中心亏损不断怎么办?我律所帮您保驾护航!

[Copy Link]
115 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
​本文摘要:贵州中進大宗商品交易中心是真实的吗?炒茶叶futures上当了怎么办?100多万出金被拖延数天!逸富appIs it formal?MT4平台上炒期货一亏再亏?真的是自己运气不佳吗?老师说加大资金还能赚回来靠谱吗?出金正常就是正规平台吗?强制平仓了怎么办?直播间听课被洗脑?出资被骗了怎么办?

preface:
  The market often comes with huge risks, as well as huge benefits. Many investment friends are often unable to control it under the guidance of huge benefits. Investment is a big business, and many people want to profit from it. But many people who have not been exposed to it will be surprised to see that investments are being tricked and losing money?

金融投资市场到底能不能赚钱?这是很多人会问的,但是投资者首先要看清楚的是你选择的市场能不能让你赚钱!有很多人亏损的个数不是十几二十万,几百万上千万的都有很多,但是为什么你在亏损不断的时候不停止操作?为什么你的老师导致你亏损,你却还抱有希望的相信他下一次能让你赚回去?
贵州中進大宗商品交易中心亏损不断怎么办?我律所帮您保驾护航!794 / author:Zhao Dufa / PostsID:1508632

曝光平台:贵州中進大宗商品交易中心
Live broadcast room: 2019Niusanzhijia invests in new media for education

带单老师:孙伟、李一鸣、陈金元、终雪、黄花、
私人助理:美娜、李佳琪、小杨
带单品种:茅仙酒,习酒
喊单群:实操训练营

9In January, I received a strange phone call asking about my stock situation, saying that I could introduce a very skilled teacher to diagnose and recommend stocks for me. This stranger added my micro nature and pulled me into a stock exchange group. There are three teachers in the group who share some stock knowledge and market analysis every day. Occasionally, they diagnose stocks for everyone, recommend stocks for everyone to purchase, and there are also large profit screenshots constantly posted in the group, They said they made money by following the teacher. I observed for a few days and saw that the teacher's lecture was very professional, and most of the recommended stocks rose.
  过了一个月的时间,老师们表示现在股票行情不好,自己在做指数期货,指数期货杠杆操作,可以用少量的资金买入合适的仓位,操作简单赚钱快,并把自己的盈利截图放在了直播间的页面,当时群里面很多人都说要老师带大家赚钱,有个老师就推荐大家在【贵州中進大宗商品交易中心】平台开通账户,因为老师之前在股市中带我赚了钱,对他很放心,在客服的帮助下我成功开通了账户并入金5Ten thousand yuan, it was profitable for the first two days. The teacher asked us to increase our funds to gain greater profits. Afterwards, we started to increase our positions, from two tier positions to 60% positions, then to 90% positions, until the last two heavy position operations, with a total of pre and post investment36万元,不到一周时间全部亏完,老师找到我并没有给出合理的解释,还让我继续加金带我连本带利的赚回来,当我说没有资金注入时发现再也联系不上老师了,之前的群也早将我踢出来了,陶先生后来实在是想不通便上网搜索相关信息,直到看到赵度法揭露【贵州中進大宗商品交易中心】黑平台的文章。于是陶先生便联系到我们律师事务所。

——现在绝大数受骗投资者都是由股票转入富时A50Shanghai and Shenzhen300、股权、配资等交易。最先通过直播间或者聊天群推荐股票,取得一定信任以后,推荐指数、股权交易!经我们团队了解,这种交易平台多为无监管的资金盘,即虚假平台。这种平台由于没有受到相关监管机构的认可,不具备把投资人资金对冲到国际市场的能力,最后形成投资人和平台对堵。在这一类平台交易的最后结果:
  1Investors have made profits and the platform system has been upgraded, resulting in the inability to withdraw funds;
  2After operating the platform for a period of time, the platform eventually ran away;
  3Investors have a certain amount of income, and the teacher who led the order demanded an increase in funds, resulting in a decline in the strength of the platform teacher and causing serious losses for investors!
Investmentforeign exchangegoldBeautycrude oilHang Seng Index FuturesA50、HK50Shanghai and Shenzhen300Currency exchange, futuresoption、股票配资等其他产品被骗的都可以来找赵度法援团队!投资不乏盈利,但是需要看见它的弊。稳定下内心,看清市场,认识市场,了解市场,切记冒然。同时也希望您能在赵度法援团队这里学习到一定的防骗技能,以后能在投资道路上一帆风顺!
 贵州中進大宗商品交易中心亏损不断怎么办?我律所帮您保驾护航!210 / author:Zhao Dufa / PostsID:1508632 
How investors protect their rights after being deceived:
  1Calm treatment: Do not panic or even panic after being deceived, and do not miss the best opportunity to protect your rights during hesitation
  2Collect information: Sort out your own history of being scammed, save your transaction records and screenshots, and if necessary, choose to report to the police
  3: Save evidence: Save the contact information of the teacher who brought the order and the customer service representative who opened the account, as well as the teacher's call records, customer service account opening records, and operation records.
  4: Strengthen rights protection: Contact the corresponding rights protection companies, with specialized expertise in the field, and their success rate in rights protection can be much higher than that of ordinary lawyers

—————维权路上,你我风雨同舟
  赵度法援团队威信:zhucng   Q/Q:694641609
  金融投资市场陷阱和黑平台无处不在,再聪明的人也会深受其害,如果有因为平台的不合规或老师分析师恶意喊单而造成亏损的朋友,不要慌张,冷静的收集好被骗证据,我们将给你们最专业的建议和帮助!赵度法援建议在亏损或者黑平台不让出金的受害者看到文章的第一时间找到我们!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list